Shoot Y’all Photography sessions are different, because each client is different. Most sessions are between 1.5 – 2 hours in length.
Shoot Y’all Photography does not charge a flat rate, with the exception of events. Packages can be customized based on the needs of the client. For session pricing, please contact me so we can go over the finer details of your needs, and desires.
Shoot Y’all Photography uses SmugMug for online client galleries, and picture sales. Bay Photo Lab has been catering to professional photographers for 35 years. Bay Photo Lab prides themselves on their printing and fast delivery. Unless agreed upon, prior to any editing work, high-resolution discs and/or proof sets may contain a mixture of color, black and white, and selective color images. An alternately colored version of a photo may be purchased at the current rate. Limited color correction and/or retouching are included at Photographer’s discretion. Client may request further changes for an additional charge.
Photographer is not responsible for any prints that are not ordered directly from SmugMug. For best results, clients with the high-resolution files should order their prints through a reputable lab. Shoot Y’all Photography has partnered with SmugMug and Bay Photo. Prints are an extension and representation of my work, so all prints must be ordered through a SmugMug gallery link.
Here is a great post from SmugMug that helps you to visualize how your prints will look.
Shoot Y’all Photography session packages are determined by the package chosen. Your session fee is paying for the photographer’s time, and the basic editing of the standard number of pictures in your package. Additional charges may apply. Please contact me for more information.
What is required to book a date? A deposit is required to hold a date. Should the client cancel, the deposit is non-refundable, and will be applied to a future session. $25 for local sessions | $50 for outside of 50 mile radius
Shoot Y’all Photography does not capture weddings at the moment, unless they are outside. I love natural and flowing, and nature provides that feeling.
Shoot Y’all Photography will most definitely travel outside of South Carolina for a client. Travel is charged for locations 50 miles outside the Saluda area, and expenses are charged according to the current acceptable travel rate, and overnight stay for the location, if necessary.
Shoot Y’all Photography accepts credit cards, cash, check, money order and PayPal, paid in full, at the end of the photo session.
All photographs taken by Lisa M. Rodgers are the property of Shoot Y’all Photography, and will remain the property of Shoot Y’all Photography, and are protected by United States Copyright Laws (USC Title 17). Client hereby waives any claims for ownership, income, editorial control and use of the images. Violators of this federal law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
Preparing for your photo session is important and is greatly helpful in making sure everything goes off without a hitch. Here are some tips and suggestions to make sure your photo session is spectacular:
- For sessions of 2 or more people, make sure the clothing is compatible with other individuals in the shoot. However, I believe in individuality. If you have a certain flair or style you’d like to showcase, it’s totally up to you. I suggest staying away from black, white and wild patterns. Bright and neutral colors work best. Pay close attention to clothes that compliment your skin tone. Feel free to bring a change of clothes if you’d like an alternate look captured during your session.
- For women, wear your makeup a tad darker, even if you are a minimalist kind of gal. For both men and women, make sure your hands and nails are clean. Make sure exposed skin has been moisturized. Bring makeup, hair brush and/or hair spray to do touch ups, if need be.
- A few hours prior to your photo session, both men and women should pay attention to facial hair. Women should pluck eyebrows, and check for unwanted hair on cheeks and the upper lip. Men should shave and trim their beard, mustache, goatee and/or sideburns.
- The more props you bring the better. The goal is to have your personality shine through in the photographs. Bring a blanket that can be used outdoors. If children are in your session, bring items that make them smile, whether it is a stuffed animal, a toy or their favorite chair.
- Choose a location that means something to you and/or the other individual(s) in the session. If you have four legged family members and want to include them, please bring them along.
- If you have booked a bridal portrait, bring items belonging to your fiance so we can capture tailored shots that will only have meaning to him.
- Themed sessions are welcomed; however, they must be discussed prior to the photo session to insure we are both on the same page. Especially if location details will need to be made in advance.